Latest news - 9/1/15
- The summer session is complete. Thank you for all players that participated! We saw a lot of individual and team concept improvement throughout the season. This summer consisted of 8 Rising Stars teams participating in the summer league, 5 Rising Stars teams participating in the Las Vegas National Tournament, and many of those teams winning awards, championships, and national titles. We are very proud and are looking forward to continuing that into the fall!
- The fall league for Rising Stars will start September 20th or the following week on September 27th. Fall league payments are due in the amount of $150.00 . The Fall league will last until November 15th. We will still practice twice a week, Wednesdays and Saturdays, until that fall league starts.
- Keep in mind that Rising Stars teams and rosters are usually different every season to find the right team chemistry and fit for the program.
- We need to know ASAP if your child will not be participating in the fall league. Rosters needs to be assembled very soon. If your son will not be participating, please let us know via email. If your son will be participating, we need payment as soon as possible.
- We currently have openings for teams and welcome anybody you know that would be interested in playing for Rising Stars. Remember, these spots close very quickly.
- There will not be practices or games this weekend due to the Labor Day holiday. We will have practice on Wednesday for our weekday practice.
- Practices will be on Wednesdays from now on for our weekly practice.
- All players that are in High School ARE allowed to play in the fall league until the end of the fall league season (November 15th). If you do not make your high school team, you can play with us year round. If you do play high school basketball, you will return to Rising Stars at the end of your high school basketball season, which is around February.